Fast track your Satellite IoT Readiness
Get your IoT solution into the market faster with deployment-ready geolocation and a sensor interface for monitoring applications. Myriota Sense&Locate connects directly to the Myriota Network to deliver critical remote tracking and sensing data wherever it’s needed.
- A 4-20mA sensor interface
- IP65 enclosure designed for outdoor use and built with UV resistant plastics
- Powered by 2 AA lithium batteries (e.g. Energizer L91), with easy field access to the battery compartment and micro USB port
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) for geolocation and tracking
- Integrated antenna system and Myriota module, purpose built for high performance on the Myriota Network
The Myriota Sense&Locate is shipped as an unprogrammed device ready for you to develop and install your user application in-house, making use of the BSP and example application code from the Myriota SDK.
You can access the code and SDK from links in the provided product manual.
To purchase Myriota Sense&Locate devices pre-programmed by Myriota with a user application to suit your needs, contact our Sales team to discuss your plans.
Chat with a member of our team
Book a call with a member of our sales team who would be happy to discuss how we can work together, and guide you through the product features.